My youngest blessing

My youngest blessing
Eli at Cracker Barrel on his Birthday!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

How Eli's doing now!

Month Four on the products:
Eli is doing very well, He had a cold this past weekend and this is our usual time of year when pnuemonia sets in. He had a productive cough but no wheezing or waking up at night that normally followed these symptoms once they started. His cold never progressed into anything more than a cold and cough. We increased his shakes and gave one breathing treatment the first and second day as a precaution. He was better in only a matter of three days which has never happened and it certainly had never happened without a doctor visit, steroid and antibiotics and a possible ER visit. He had none of these and is up and running around happy as usual!

I will continue to report on Eli's progress each month to mark our journey with these products. They have truly changed Eli's life!!
I have decided to share our story to pay it forward for anyone that is searching for hope with their childs or their health and finances as we were. Eli's pharmacy and medical expenses have already drastically decreased by nearly 50-60%!!!!
If we have a "break through" or another milestone of progress I will post that as well.
My dream is not only to continue to see Eli's health improve but to be able to help encourage and inform those of you that are in need of health improvement because these products help so many with a variety of health concerns not only asthma and allergies. I have many friends and family that are living proof of that.
My statements are not an attempt to diagnose, treat, or cure anyone or any illness or make medical claims but I know that Eli has been truly blessed by these products. He is experiencing a whole new life and I believe we will continue to see him grow and experience life in a whole new way.

No comments:

Post a Comment